Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is hiring eligible candidates for the vacant position of Investigator, Supervisors, System Analyst, Senior Domain Expert, Junior Domain Expert, UDC, MTS, subject matter expert and young professional on their website – becil.com.
Interested candidates can apply for the positions no later than April 22, 2021 on becilmol.cbtexam.in.
A total of 463 vacancies will be recruited for deployment in the quarterly employment survey based on the All India Institute of All India and the All India Survey of Migrant Workers.
- Online registration begins – April 11, 2021
- Deadline to apply – April 22, 2021
Details of the vacant position
Total Posts – 463
- Investigator – 300
- Supervisors – 50
- System Analyst – 04
- Principal expert in the field – 29
- Junior domain expert – 41
- CDU – 04
- MTS – 18
- Subject Matter Expert – PME – 07
- Young Professionals – 10
BECIL salary details (per month)
- Investigator – Rs 24,000
- Supervisors – Rs 30,000
- System Analyst – Rs 1 Lakh
- Senior Domain Expert – Rs 80,000
- Junior domain expert – Rs 60,000
- CDU – Rs 22000
- MTS – Rs 15000
- Subject matter expert – SME – Rs 80,000
- Young professionals – Rs 70,000
Qualification for education:
- Investigator – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and good working knowledge of computers. Knowledge of the regional language of the Deployment State / RO is essential.
- Supervisors – Graduate degree with at least 2 years of experience in work related to investigation in central government / state government / PSU / bank / private companies and good working knowledge of computers. the regional language of the deployed state / RO is essential.
- System analyst – Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology Engineering / MCA / M.Tech (Sc Comp.) From a reputable university or institute. At least 8 years of experience in the relevant field. The candidate must master the development of application and data processing software.
- Main expert in the field – Post-graduate degree in economics / applied economics / business economics / econometrics as a subject / article from a recognized university / institute or equivalent OR post-graduate degree in statistics / mathematics / business as a subject / article from a recognized university / institute or equivalent. 15 years of experience in survey-related jobs or certain jobs related to planning and / or data analysis OR IES / ISS / State officers retirement of at least managerial level and 5 years of experience in the organization of surveys.
- Junior domain expert – Postgraduate Diploma in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometrics as a subject / article from a recognized university / institute or equivalent, OR Postgraduate Diploma in Statistics / Mathematics / Business as a subject / article from a recognized university / Institute or equivalent. 8 years of experience in the field concerned OR Retirees IES / ISS / DES officers of at least Dy level. Director and 3 years of experience in the organization of surveys.
- CDU – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and good working knowledge of computers. Experience working in PFMS / TA invoices / recruitments / establishment work / store files, etc.
- MTS – Candidates must have passed the registration exam or the equivalent of a recognized jury.
- Subject Matter Expert – SME – A first-class graduate degree in statistics / economics / data science / other related subjects from a reputable university or institutes. At least 20 years relevant experience in the related field, in particular survey design, data processing, report writing, survey management, etc. OR Retired IES / ISS agents of at least DDG level or retired DES / BAES Director of State
- Young professionals – Graduate degree in statistics or economics / applied economics / computer applications / social sciences (with mathematics as a complete article / subject at UG level) from the best institutes of national and international renown, i.e. IIT , IIM, ISI, SRCC, St. Stephens, JNU, DSE etc.
BECIL recruitment 2021 age limit
- Investigator – 45 years old
- Supervisors – 50 years old
- System analyst – 50 years old
- Senior domain expert – 50 years old
- Junior Domain Expert – 50 Years
- CDU – 45 years old
- MTS – 60 years
- Subject matter expert – SME – 40 years
- Young Professionals – 45 Years
Selection will be based on prescribed standards and job requirements.
- Interviewer and Supervisors – Written Test / Exam
- Other – Interview
Read also: HPSSC 2021 Recruitment: Apply Online for 379 Vacancies in JE, Office Assistant, Clerk and Other Positions
How to apply for BECIL Recrutement 2021?