Irish Studio is looking for a new Sales Director to work remotely in New York on our brands IrishCentral, Ireland of the Welcomes, British Heritage Tree and more.
About the company
At Studio Media, we build, nurture, support and connect communities. We believe in the power of bringing people together around a common goal or objective.
Irish Studio’s mission is to be the most trusted source of information about Ireland and the Irish. The group includes IrishCentral, Ireland of the Welcomes, the Irish Heritage Tree, IrishCentral Shop and British Heritage Travel.
Irish Studio’s aim is to connect Irish people and friends of Irish people across the world and work to keep them informed and inspired – whether it’s news, history, travel or cultural information.
– Close new business consistently or above your target expectations
– Exceed monthly sales targets and close new digital business for the company
– Keep abreast of trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new services
– Attend networking events for prospecting and opportunities and continually build and maintain professional networks
– Effectively manage and cover a geographic territory of active accounts while constantly canvassing competitive media and the market for new clients via cold calling
– Translate customer marketing objectives into creative and effective multimedia advertising campaigns
– Develop relationships with key internal stakeholders, as well as external partners for content, events and advertising
– Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
– Identify and develop opportunities on the territory
– Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization including management and C-level
– A demonstrated record of success in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
– Excellent understanding of the market and digital media
– Ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers and prospects
– Ability to understand and interpret marketing data to effectively overcome customer objections
– Ability to adapt goals, sales approaches and behaviors in response to rapidly changing situations and manage business in a deadline driven environment
– Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This role will be based remotely in New York
Base salary + attractive commission structure
Interested candidates should apply via [email protected], including a cover letter, CV and job title in the subject line.