ARE YOU READY TO DOMINATE THE MUSIC INDUSTRY WITH US?
Are you obsessed with social media platforms and not afraid to take MASSIVE action?
This is an exciting new role for an outstanding thinker and creator of social manager and creator.
Messiah Studios is Australia’s premier production house and recording studio, changing the music industry here through creation, rehabilitation and inspiration for every musician and artist.
Founded in Sydney in 2017 by Stephen and Anna Zrnic, what started as a recording and rehearsal studio to disrupt the traditional studio model, is now Australia’s premier creative production destination.
You are an outstanding creative communicator OBSCIOUS about all things social media, who is ready to do what others will not do, seeks an opportunity to market yourself as a formidable force in the world of social media and will use your skills to dominate an industry.
You know what the opportunity is, how to identify it and create it. You have experience in managing social media advertising and content marketing campaigns, including planning for daily social media management across multiple digital channels (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Ticktock and Linkedin).
As the Social Manager and Creator of Messiah Studios, you will work directly with the Creative Director and Creative Team, championing all things social, strategy, content creation and engagement growth. public. You will have a 10X attitude and not be afraid to take massive unreasonable steps to connect and build the Messiah Studios brand to achieve complete domination of the music industry not only in Australia but the world. Additionally, you will report on content performance, provide training, information and advice to Messiah Studios owners as needed.
On a daily basis, you:
- Create and manage a bold, compelling and inspiring strategy for Messiah Studio’s social channels that will dominate the market.
- Create, implement and maintain a comprehensive 12 month social media marketing schedule
- Create and upload content (stories, posts, reels, videos, articles, etc.) for 5 major platforms – LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and TikTok
- Develop and execute social media content content creation – creative (writing, graphics, video and photography)
- Think about new creative approaches to social campaigns and content
- Take full ownership and responsibility for your role of both good and bad
- Identify, promote and build long-term relationships with potential collaborators related to the brand.
- Develop a holistic reporting method to analyze performance at a channel, campaign and / or collaboration level (ROI, engagement, brand impact, PR value, content usage).
- Facilitate collaborations and cross-promotion activities with other brands
- Create monthly social media marketing analytics reports and present them to Messiah Studio owners
- Work with the Creative Director and Creative Team in the creation and publication of relevant, original and high quality content
- Follow best practice standards to maximize referral traffic to our O + O broadcast and digital resources
To hit the ground while running, you will need to:
- Demonstrable experience as a social media strategist, content creator and manager on multiple brands, communications and campaigns
- Editing skills in the Adobe Creative suite, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Additional skills in Premiere Pro, After Effects preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience in the music industry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in online content production, content lifecycle management and project management
- Experience with measuring ROI, including using Google Analytics & Social Reporting tools
- Ideally have a solid network of influencers
- Live and breathe social media and influencer marketing
- Proven experience in paid promotion and social media strategy on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and TikTok
- Will, more importantly, align with our corporate culture: dominate, no excuses, massive action and have a 10X mindset.
- Obsessed with content marketing and the power of data-driven insights
- Highly practical, focused goals with an affirmative action mindset
- An excellent communicator with the ability to develop and acquire new skills quickly;
- Determined to achieve your goals and continually challenge yourself and have the desire to continue to grow and learn in all areas of your life
- Eager to work in a creative environment where your problem solving and organizational skills come together to ultimately create ultimate awareness through content marketing solutions
- Highly responsible and determined
- Live for music and social media? You’ll love working for Australia’s premier production house and recording studio, an inclusive and comprehensive creative hub from start to finish. The list goes on, but here are some of the things you’ll enjoy:
- Our integrated culture of massive action, accountability, 10X thinking and fun empowers everyone to make a huge impact across the entire business. We’re a fun team with a high growth stir
- Flexible working environment, including the ability to work from home
- Discounts for staff on our internal services
- The possibility of earning bonuses
- Dog-friendly office
- An authentic and authentic family business culture
Does that seem like the role to you? We would love to hear from you!
This is currently a part-time or contract position that initially starts two days a week, with the goal of progressing to full-time.
If you think this is the opportunity you have been looking for and know you have the right skills, then we would love to hear from you.
Please provide a cover letter and a detailed resume that explains how you would define success, what the real asset is; money or time and why you think your experience is a perfect fit for the job.
- Please apply as soon as possible to Anna at; [email protected]