IRVINE, CA, USA, February 14, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — American DACa leading consulting and technology company AEC, and Autodesk® Platinum partner specializing in construction and cloud architecture, engineering and construction, today announced that it is the exclusive sponsor of the Design-Build Delivers 2022 podcast season of the Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA ), which will include twelve-month episodes.
• US CAD was eager to partner with DBIA for its 2022 Design-Build Delivers monthly podcast series as exclusive sponsor, as the organizations are both committed to the same goal – advancing the latest delivery methods, technologies and workflow for the AEC industry to increase early collaboration, maximize efficiency, speed time to market, reduce costs, and minimize risk for project owners and stakeholders.
• This season’s podcast episodes provide an unparalleled opportunity for AEC professionals interested in delivering design-build projects, which DBIA says is the fastest growing and most popular method used to deliver construction projects in America, to hear from leading minds about real-world project solutions, best practices, latest design-build news and industry innovations to enhance knowledge and skills, navigate the change and reach their full potential.
• According to research conducted by DBIA in partnership with FMI on the use of design-build, design-build projects will account for more than half of all construction spending by 2025. Therefore, the podcast is a a valuable resource for AEC stakeholders considering adopting this preferred approach. method.
• In addition, US CAD is a DBIA industry partner member, supporting the acceleration of design and construction best practices and partnering with members who seek to utilize the best design-build technology from Autodesk and innovative methodologies for better project results.
• Design-Build Delivers podcast listeners and DBIA members are invited to free 30 minute consultation by US CAD to help discover new technologies and innovative workflows that result in project success and increase revenue.
• Nicholas Krey, Country Manager, Construction Business Unit, US CAD
“DBIA’s goal of achieving collaborative success for its members and the industry aligns with the core values of US CAD. Additionally, by supporting the Design-Build Delivers podcast, DBIA’s strategic plan for Expand – Educate – Elevate through 2024, which the US CAD strongly supports, is further advanced. We look forward to strengthening our relationship with DBIA and its members as we work together to unlock the future of the AEC technology industry.”
• Nathan Lamont, Country Manager, Architecture and Engineering Business Unit, US CAD
“As the AEC industry tackles ever-increasing infrastructure and construction challenges head-on, DBIA’s role in improving design-build methodology is vital. US CAD is thrilled to partner with and support DBIA and its members as they look to technological innovation and the implementation of cutting-edge solutions as a means to achieving the best project.
• Matthew Vega, PE, Country Manager, Infrastructure and Government Business Unit, US CAD
“Private and public sector owners are discovering the value of delivering design-build projects. This is primarily due to DBIA’s commitment to educating and training the AEC and owner communities. With the continued advancements in technology and efficient workflows for design and construction, US CAD is pleased to partner with DBIA and align our efforts to inspire the delivery of innovative and collaborative design-build projects.
• Lisa Washington, CAE, Executive Director/CEO, Design-Built Institute of America
“This exciting new “Design-Build Delivers” podcast partnership perfectly represents the important mission of collaboration and innovation that DBIA and US CAD passionately share. In 2022, we will bring our podcast listeners an impressive and diverse group of industry leaders and innovators to help AEC professionals unlock the power of collaboration today and in the future.
• Gain insight into design-build usage with DBIA’s design-build usage update.
• Listen to the Design-Build Delivers podcast on demand.
• Subscribe to US CADs construction cosmos Infrastructure Universe newsletter or newsletter, resources for AEC professionals seeking growth.
About US CAD
US CAD is a leading provider of architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) technology and consulting services. Founded in 1999, US CAD is an Autodesk and Bluebeam Platinum Partner providing software, training, support, BIM services and reality capture solutions for organizations of all sizes to improve project results, from design to construction. Our mission is to help our customers earn more, produce more and achieve more. Visit www.uscad.com.